www.concretecentre.com is the website of The Concrete Centre, part of the Mineral Products Association Ltd (MPA). Unless otherwise indicated, this website and the material featured in this site are the property of MPA The Concrete Centre and/or its contributors and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
By purchasing items on this website you agree to the following Terms & Conditions. These terms are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which include our Copyright and Disclaimer, Privacy and Data Protection Policy Statement. These are detailed in our standard Terms & Conditions, read more.
All online payments made on this site are made with Paypal payment solutions. This is a secure service. The Mineral Products Association and The Concrete Centre do not store credit card details.
The online Paypal service allows users to pay by credit card, debit card and Paypal account.
Booking policy for chargeable events - On receipt of a registration for a chargeable event a delegate place is reserved. On receipt of payment, if places are available, the delegate will receive full confirmation of their booking.
Cancellation and refund policy for chargeable events - Failure to attend chargeable events, or cancellations received within 14 days of the event date, will be liable for the full event fee. Cancellations received more than 14 days before the event date will be subject to an administration charge of £35.00 + VAT per delegate.
- Right to refuse registrations - The Concrete Centre reserves the right to refuse registrations. If for any reason we cannot accept your registration, we will notify you within 7 days of your booking and provide a full refund.
Please note that many of our chargeable events are only open to delegates from the UK.
- Ordering policy for e-books - When ordering from the website you can select an e-book only option. This order is fulfilled automatically on receipt of a successful online payment. The e-book will be available within your 'My Account' and a pdf and link will also be emailed to you. As this order is fulfilled instantly, no refunds are available for an e-book only order.
- Ordering policy for software, including RC Spreadsheets - When ordering software products from the website please be aware that this order will be fulfilled instantly on receipt of a successful online payment. The software will be available within your 'My Account' and a link to the zip file will also be emailed to you. As this order is fulfilled instantly, no refunds are available for any software order.
If you have in error selected an incorrect licence category for your order please contact email@example.com within 48 hours of placing your order and we will endeavour to amend your order. Any amendment will be subject to an administration fee of £35.00 + VAT per licence.
- Ordering policy for books for delivery - When ordering from the website you can select a hard copy book option. When selecting this option both the e-book and the physical hard copy of the book will be supplied. The e-book component of the order is fulfilled automatically on receipt of a successful online payment. The e-book will be available within your 'My Account' and a pdf and link will also be emailed to you.
- Delivery policy for the hard copy order component - Our working hours are Mon- Fri, 9am-5pm. Orders received within working hours will be despatched within 48 hours. The office is closed on Bank Holidays, and also between Christmas and New Year. During these times the despatch or orders will be delayed.
All orders will be despatched by Royal Mail, using 2nd class post as a minimum. Postage charges are dependent on the weight of the order and this will be added at the checkout stage. If you would like your order to be sent by courier, or by recorded delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)207 963 8000 and we can arrange this for you at extra cost. We shall be under no liability for loss or delay arising out of causes beyond our control.
- Refund policy for chargeable books - As any electronic component (e-book or software) of the order is fulfilled instantly, the amount to the value of the e-book will not be refunded.
We will accept hard copy books for return and refund within 30 days of date of invoice providing you either email us to make arrangements for the return if:
• The book was found to be damaged, faulty or incomplete (missing pages). We will either replace the book or give you a full refund including postage and packing costs. The replacement or refund will be made on receipt by us of the original copy
• The book was incorrectly supplied and we have made a mistake in fulfilling your order. We will either replace the book with the correct copy or give you a refund including postage and packing costs providing the incorrectly supplied copy is returned in pristine unmarked condition.
We cannot accept the following returns:
• Books that do not meet your requirements. Please ensure you select the correct title before ordering.
• E-books, DVD, video, software or any electronic file that has been downloaded from the website.
- Right to refuse orders - The Concrete Centre reserves the right to refuse orders. If for any reason we cannot accept your order registration, we will notify you within 7 days of your order and provide a full refund. This may be due to non-availability.
Please note that our online ordering is available for deliveries to the UK. Not all products can be supplied to EU addresses.
If you are not able to pay online please email email@example.com with details of either the event you would like to attend or the publication you would like to purchase in the subject line and your contact details in the email.
This guide sets out how concrete's attributes can be used to minimise CO2 emissions.
Gives likely structural options for a concrete frame, with useful points to note - written by engineers for engineers.
£30.00 + VAT
This publication summarises the material used in the design of reinforced and prestressed concrete bridges using Eurocode 2
Guidance on how concrete can be used to achieve credits under the latest version of BREEAM NC:2014.
This document provides information on the material and resource efficiency of concrete and masonry.
£55.00 + VAT
This publication assists engineers in understanding the common challenges of building tall.
This guide focuses on the use of concrete at Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre and its part in creating a low energy building.
This ninth annual report report presents the concrete industry’s sustainability performance in 2015.
An all-you-need-to-know guide on the specification of sustainable concrete.
This guide focuses on concrete and masonry housing, and presents requirements for Part L1A of the Building Regulations.