CALcrete is a free comprehensive suite of 16 computer-aided e-learning modules on concrete materials, design and construction, containing essential material and information for all construction professionals - from architects to site engineers.
CALcrete can be used effectively as a learning tool and employed
- in the classroom to illustrate key concepts through the rich library of examples and images
- as a revision tool and a source of further reading
- as a tool for formative assessment thanks to the many examples and exercises.
- Introduction to Concrete
- Concrete as a Material
- Concrete Site Practice
- Environmental Issues
- Health & Safety
- Buildability and Construction Techniques
- Reinforced Concrete Design 1 (EC2 and BS)
- Reinforced Concrete Design 2 (EC2 and BS)
- Drawing and Detailing
- Foundations and Retaining Walls
- Prestressed Concrete
- Precast Concrete Structures
- Cement & Concrete in Pavement Construction
- Concrete Bridges
To download this free software, click here...
09:30 - 13:00
£40.00 + VAT